《红楼梦》的机器翻译研究
loejfgigjgldf 发布于2019-01 浏览:14258 回复:105
收藏

本帖旨在做《红楼梦》的机器翻译研究的进度跟新,《红楼梦》作为中国四大名著之最,虽然已经有霍克斯和杨宪益两个版本的翻译书籍,但是这两个版本的译文中使用了大量的文学文笔,并不能很直白的对《红楼梦》原著进行解读,而且《红楼梦》原著属于文言文形式的文本,不太利于机器翻译的研究,所以本帖的任务过程是先结合霍克斯和杨宪益两个版本的译文与原文进行修正和梳理,得到一个直观的译文,然后将文言文文本翻译成白话文,虽然已经有了苟守庆版本的《白话全本红楼梦》,但这个内容将《红楼梦》原著更改了太多,不适合这个任务。

《红楼梦》原文与译文网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1whtwnCFB7S7x8dxhfg-IsQ

收藏
点赞
个赞
共105条回复 最后由荒墨丶迷失回复于2019-03
#54house砖头回复于2019-01

不错哦,期待后续

#53185******83回复于2019-01

挺好的!!!

#52loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
#51 rose20135188回复
不错,继续加油。

好的,谢谢

#51rose20135188回复于2019-01

不错,继续加油。

#50loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

On the obverse were carved the words Precious Jade of Spiritual Understanding.
Before Shiyin could look carefully at the columns of smaller characters on the reverse the monk snatched it away from him saying: We’ve reached the Land of Illusion.
He passed with the Taoist through a large stone archway on which was inscribed: Illusory Land of Great Void.
A couplet on the two pillars read:
When false is taken for true, true becomes false.
If non-being turns into being, being becomes non-being.
Shiyin was starting after the two immortals when he heard a fearful crash, as if mountains had collapsed and the earth split asunder.
With a cry he woke up and stared about him. There was the fiery sun still blazing down on the rustling plantain leaves. Already half of his dream had slipped his mind.
The nurse came up then with Yinglian in her arms, and it struck Shiyin that his daughter was growing prettier and more lovable.
He picked her up and played with her for a while, then took her to the gate to watch a religious procession pass by.
He was just about to go in again when a monk and a Taoist priest drew near, laughing and gibbering like two maniacs.
The monk was barefooted, his head scabby; the priest, lame with tangled, tousled hair.
When they reached Shiyin’s gate and saw the child in his arms, the monk burst into lamentations.
Why are you carrying that ill-fated creature, sir? he asked. She will bring nothing but trouble to her parents.
Shiyin thought the man was raving and paid no attention.
Give her to me! cried the monk. Give her to me!
Losing patience, Shiyin clasped his daughter more tightly and was turning to reenter the house when the monk pointed at him and let out a roar of laughter.
Fool, to care for this tender child. An image in the mirror, snow melting away.
Beware what will follow the Lantern Feast. The vanishing like smoke when the fire burns out.
Shiyin, hearing this clearly, wondered what it meant.

#49loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

#48loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

上面字迹分明,镌着通灵宝玉四字。
后面还有几行小字,正欲细看时,那僧便说已到幻境,就强从手中夺了去。
和那道人竟过了一座大石牌坊,上面大书四字,乃是太虚幻境。
两边又有一副对联道:
假作真时真亦假。
无为有处有还无。
士隐意欲也跟着过去,方举步时,忽听一声霹雳若山崩地陷。
士隐大叫一声,定睛看时,只见烈日炎炎,芭蕉冉冉,梦中之事便忘了一半。
又见奶母抱了英莲走来,士隐见女儿越发生得粉装玉琢,乖觉可喜。
便伸手接来抱在怀中斗他玩耍一回;又带至街前,看那过会的热闹。
方欲进来时,只见从那边来了一僧一道。
那僧癞头跣足,那道跛足蓬头,疯疯癫癫,挥霍谈笑而至。
及到了他门前,看见士隐抱着英莲,那僧便大哭起来。
又向士隐道:施主,你把这有命无运、累及爹娘之物抱在怀内作甚!
士隐听了,知是疯话,也不睬他。
那僧还说:舍我罢!舍我罢!
士隐不耐烦,便抱着女儿转身,才要进去,那僧乃指着他大笑。
惯养娇生笑你痴,菱花空对雪澌澌。
好防佳节元宵后,便是烟消火灭时。
士隐听得明白,意欲问他来历。

#47loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
#45 荒墨丶迷失回复
这个翻译怎么样是直接用的接口吗

现在还在人工翻译做语料的阶段,还没开始机器翻译

#46loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
#45 荒墨丶迷失回复
这个翻译怎么样是直接用的接口吗

这个翻译是基于杨宪益先生的译文整理的

#45荒墨丶迷失回复于2019-01
#44 loejfgigjgldf回复
He gave me sweet dew, said Vermilion Pearl, but I’ve no water to repay his kindness. If he’s going down to the world of men, I would like to go too so that if I repay him with as many tears as I can shed in a lifetime I may be able to clear this debt. This induced many other amorous spirits who had not atoned for their sins to accompany them and take part in this drama. That certainly is funny, remarked the Taoist. I’ve never heard of repayment with tears before. Why don’t you and I take this chance to go too and win over a few of them? That would be a worthy deed. Exactly what I was thinking. But first we must take this stupid object to the palace of the Goddess of Disenchantment and clear all the formalities. After all these romantic souls have gone down we can follow. So far only half of them have descended to earth. In that case I’m ready to go with you, said the Taoist. Zhen Shiyin had heard every word of their conversation and could not resist accosting them with a bow. Greetings, immortal masters! he said with a smile. Rare indeed is the opportunity to listen to such a discussion of cause and effects as I have just heard. But I am too dull to grasp it. If you would kindly elucidate to enlighten me, I promise to listen most attentively. For profiting by your wisdom may prove my salvation. This is a mystery which we cannot divulge. The two immortals smiled. When the time comes, think of us. Then you may be able to escape from the fiery pit. Shiyin could hardly press them. I mustn’t probe into a mystery, he said, but could you show me that object you mentioned just now? If you want to know, you are destined in your life to meet with it, said the monk. With that he produced a beautiful piece of translucent jade and handed it to Shiyin.
展开

这个翻译怎么样是直接用的接口吗

#44loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

He gave me sweet dew, said Vermilion Pearl, but I’ve no water to repay his kindness.
If he’s going down to the world of men, I would like to go too so that if I repay him with as many tears as I can shed in a lifetime I may be able to clear this debt.
This induced many other amorous spirits who had not atoned for their sins to accompany them and take part in this drama.
That certainly is funny, remarked the Taoist. I’ve never heard of repayment with tears before.
Why don’t you and I take this chance to go too and win over a few of them? That would be a worthy deed.
Exactly what I was thinking.
But first we must take this stupid object to the palace of the Goddess of Disenchantment and clear all the formalities.
After all these romantic souls have gone down we can follow.
So far only half of them have descended to earth.
In that case I’m ready to go with you, said the Taoist.
Zhen Shiyin had heard every word of their conversation and could not resist accosting them with a bow.
Greetings, immortal masters! he said with a smile.
Rare indeed is the opportunity to listen to such a discussion of cause and effects as I have just heard. But I am too dull to grasp it.
If you would kindly elucidate to enlighten me, I promise to listen most attentively. For profiting by your wisdom may prove my salvation.
This is a mystery which we cannot divulge. The two immortals smiled.
When the time comes, think of us. Then you may be able to escape from the fiery pit.
Shiyin could hardly press them.
I mustn’t probe into a mystery, he said, but could you show me that object you mentioned just now?
If you want to know, you are destined in your life to meet with it, said the monk.
With that he produced a beautiful piece of translucent jade and handed it to Shiyin.

#43loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

#42loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

自己受了他雨露之惠,我并无此水可还。
他若下世为人,我也同去走一遭,但把我一生所有的眼泪还他,也还得过了。
因此一事,就勾出多少风流冤家都要下凡,造历幻缘。
那道人道:果是好笑,从来不闻有还泪之说。
趁此你我何不也下世度脱几个,岂不是一场功德?
正合吾意。
你且同我到警幻仙子宫中将这蠢物交割清楚。
待这一干风流孽鬼下世,你我再去。
如今有一半落尘。
道人道:既如此,便随你去来。
却说甄士隐俱听得明白,遂不禁上前施礼。
笑问道:二位仙师请了。
适闻仙师所谈因果,实人世罕闻者,但弟子愚拙,不能洞悉明白。
若蒙大开痴顽,备细一闻,弟子洗耳谛听,稍能警省,亦可免沉沦之苦了。
二仙笑道:此乃玄机,不可预泄。
到那时只不要忘了我二人,便可跳出火坑矣。
士隐听了不便再问。
因道:玄机固不可泄露,但适云蠢物,不知为何,或可得见否?
那僧说:若问此物,倒有一面之缘。
士隐接了看时,原来是块鲜明美玉。

#41loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
该评论已删除

谢谢

#40loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
#39 liguanghui2588回复
上面是机器翻译的吗

人工翻译整理的,需要把译文整理完才能做机器翻译

#39liguanghui2588回复于2019-01

上面是机器翻译的吗

#36loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01

Now that the origin of the story is clear, let us see what was recorded on the Stone.
Long ago the earth dipped downwards in the southeast, and in that southeast part was a city named Gusu; and the quarter around Changmen Gate of Gusu was one of the most fashionable centres of wealth and nobility in the world of men.
Outside this Changmen Gate was a certain Ten-li Street, off which ran the Lane of Humanity and Purity; and in this lane stood an old temple, which being built in such a narrow space was known from its shape as Gourd Temple.
Beside this temple lived a gentleman named Zhen Fei, whose courtesy name was Shiyin.
His wife, née Feng, was a worthy virtuous woman with a strong sense of propriety and right.
Although neither very rich nor noble, their family was highly regarded in that locality.
Zhen Shiyin had a quiet disposition. Instead of hankering after wealth or rank, he was quite happy tending flowers, growing bamboos, sipping wine or writing poems spending his time very much like an immortal.
One thing alone was lacking: he was now over fifty but had no son, only a three-year-old daughter named Yinglian.
One long hot summer day as Shiyin was sitting idly in his study, the book slipped from his hand and, leaning his head on the desk, he fell asleep.
In dream he travelled to an unknown place.
Where he suddenly noticed a monk and a Taoist approaching, talking together.
He heard the Taoist ask: Where do you mean to take that stupid object?
Don’t worry, replied the monk. A love drama is about to be enacted, but not all its actors have yet been incarnated.
I’ m going to slip this silly thing in among them to give it the experience it wants.
So another batch of amorous sinners are bent on making trouble by reincarnation, commented the Taoist. Where will this drama take place?
It’s an amusing story. The monk smiled.
In the west, on the bank of the Sacred River, beside the Stone of Three Incarnations there grew a Vermilion Pearl Plant which was watered every day with sweet dew by the attendant Shen Ying in the Palace of Red Jade.
As the months and years went by and the Vermilion Pearl Plant imbibed the essences of heaven and earth and the nourishment of rain and dew, it cast off its plant nature and took human form, albeit only that of a girl.
All day long she roamed beyond the Sphere of Parting Sorrow, staying her hunger with the fruit Secret Love and quenching her thirst at the Sea of Brimming Grief.
But her heart was heavy because she had not repaid the care lavished on her.

#35loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
#34 goJhou回复
可以编辑文章,放在文章底部

好的

#34goJhou回复于2019-01
#32 loejfgigjgldf回复
好的,《红楼梦》原文与译文网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1whtwnCFB7S7x8dxhfg-IsQ
展开

可以编辑文章,放在文章底部

#32loejfgigjgldf回复于2019-01
#31 goJhou回复
你放一个网盘链接里呗= =